The initial booking consultation, which should be scheduled at least 48 hours prior to service, involves completing any necessary paperwork, answering questions/concerns, transferring keys, touring your home or mine, and finalizing any detailed instructions on how to care for your precious pet(s). All services require initial consultation. This meeting can last from 30-90 minutes depending on requirements. Please allow plenty of time for this procedure.
Pet checks are performed in your home and can last anywhere from 30 minutes up to 45 minutes to include playtime, feeding, potty breaks, and even short 10 minute walks, weather permitting. These checks can be once, or up to a maximum of four times in a single day.
- 1 Visits/Day $17
- 2 Visits/Day $24
- 3 Visits/Day $30
- Additional visits
after (3) $15
- Travel fee may apply
HOUSE SITTING WITH or WITHOUT PETS
Some pets do better in their own environment, hence the requirement to spend the night in your home. I take extremely great care of any/all pet(s) to include dogs, cats, exotics, farm, etc. The only restriction is NO bugs and/or spiders. I will house sit with or without pets, but there is an additional fee over (4) pets. I bring my own food and linen.
- NO PETS $45/night
- (4) PETS $45/night
- Over (4) Pets $5 (inclusive)
- TRAVEL FEE MAY APPLY
- An initial consultation is mandatory to determine if I am a good fit for your dog(s). There are no restriction on breed/size of dog(s); however, size will determine how many I will walk (up to 2 max or 3 small dogs)
- Mixing dogs from different owners will not be done.
- No walking in adverse weather conditions, such as: ice, snow, pouring rain, high winds, extreme cold/heat. Safety is my concern for both myself as well as your pet.
- TRAVEL FEE MAY APPLY
Providing exercise, such as walking every day or several times a week, is very important to the well being of your dog as well as maintaining good general heath, reduce boredom/behavior issues, and increase positive productivity in your dog(s).
KENNEL FREE STAYS
- MANDATORY meet & greet for new clients
- MANDATORY shots updated and copy provided
Canine Rabies(5 yrs), Canine DHPP(7 yrs),
Canine Bordetella (kennel cough) **recommended**
Feline Rabies, Feline Leukemia, Feline FVCRP
Flea treatment very HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
* **I will NOT give all-in-one flea/tick/heartworm pills**